Friday, July 11, 2008

We Are In!!!!

Well I called this morning to the Luxury RV in Gulf Shores, Alabama. This is the park that is a block from the beach with lots of souvenir places and restaurants within walking distance. When I first tried to make reservations they were completely booked for the 24, 25, and 26. Today we got in. They had a cancellation! Yeah!!!!

Since we aren't taking a car with us this trip I was really worried about being close to things to do. This was the perfect place.

Tim came home last night and said his last thing he had on Monday was not going to happen and we could leave as early as next Friday. Can you believe it that is a whole week earlier than our original departure date. I think Sunday or Monday should be early enough.

Packing lists are going well. I even stocked up yesterday on our medicine kit. Replaced Tylenol for both kids and adults, antacids, band aid's, neosporin, etc... I should probably stock up on sunscreen and bug spray too. You never know what you may encounter and I'm sure these items will cost three times normal in Disney!

No comments: