Saturday, July 26, 2008

Answers to comment questions.

Someone asked who we brought along to take all the family photos. Most of the pictures of all of us are the automatic timer on the camera. The picture of us in front of the fish was taken by the deck hand. Occasionally I will ask a passer by to take our picture. I haven't lost a camera yet...


Mom stated I should keep a list or something of what the kids think of the trip each day. I have done one better. Every night we are having BNN (Beebe News Network) each kids sits in the chair and reports their day. I always ask each one what their favorite part of the day was. These have been hilarious. I tried to upload the first day on the blog but I couldn't get it to work. I plan to make dvd movies. Josh has been hilarious. He gets a coffee cup and starts. He talks in the third person, like he was an observer of us during the day. He may have a career in this area.

Love you all! Heading to the beach!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, i asked hows your back?? i am assuming it is better because you look like you are having a ball.