Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Biloxi!

Hi all! This is actually Tim posting. Today was awesome!

I will start with the bad news first. I am worried about Bengi. She hurt her back last night when she was helping me fix the toilet. I could not have done it without her. It was leaking all over. At the bottom it was running out all over so we replaced the seal. It still drips at the back a little and I have figured out that the vacuum breaker probably needs to be replaced. Everyone says that this sealand toilet is "top of the line" but we have had nothing but trouble!

My kids made me really proud today. They were very good today. Then tonight we ate at Mary Mahoneys. The food was so good. A beautiful restaurant, very HT! (For those of you who don't know me that stands for hoity toity!) It was expensive, but my family really made me proud; all ladies and gentlemen. Sometimes I take them for granted and I don't remember how lucky I am. The Lord has really blessed me when it comes to family. I mean, come on, how many wives would stand and hold a toilet up while their husband replaced the seal at the bottom?? (o.k. I was the one with his hands down there, but still!!)

I had better go for now. Another day of travel.

No comments: