Wednesday, July 9, 2008

New Countdown Ticker

Isn't that cool! Instead of me trying to count up the time by days and hours and minutes, I now have a ticker on the side to do it for me.

Now if I could figure out how to get this computer to pack for us I'd be in good shape. I printed out some lists so we can start writing down all the things we need to take. I'm limiting the kids to their Nintendo DS's and 4 books to read. Jenni is already mad because she wants to take her littlest pet shop. She keeps arguing that they are really little. I'm really going to try to stand my ground.

Can you think of anything that we shouldn't leave home without. Let me know by leaving a comment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My dear friends, do not leave home without your patients !! and sense of humor which i know you both have alot of !! love ya and cant wait to follow your journey !!
Shayne