Saturday, July 19, 2008

One more day!!!



One more day!!!!! I am so absolutely excited!!! I'm also tired as can be!!!!! We have spent the last two days packing the trailer. I wouldn't let anything go in unless I had inspected it. The kids and Tim said I was worse than the airline check points.




We have almost everything packed. Just a few last minute items to go in. Like us and the kids!!! Jessi was tired and fed up with the packing.





This morning we got up really early and went in to town to get the groceries. We stopped by Richards Barber Shop so Tim could get a cut. He looks really nice. Ready for all the pictures I plan to take. We then headed to Wal Mart. One of the items on our list was one of those cushions that go on top of the bed. They had one in a queen size. We bought it and brought it home. I placed it on the queen bed and it was 4 inches short in width on both sides. The length was OK but not wide enough. I figured that would be really annoying and at $70 I was taking it back. So I had to go back into town to return it. Sears had one that fits perfectly. I sure hope that makes the mattress feel better. It was a little hard for me.




I have loaded all nine of the shirts I made for the trip. Jessi is not thrilled about us all dressing alike but I figure for a few days we can. The rest we can wear whatever we want. It is so much fun making and designing shirts.




We are leaving in the morning. I can't wait. After the grocery trip I realized it was almost here. I have been looking forward to this trip more than any other I've been on. Three weeks with my family and no distractions. Or should I say lots of distractions!!!




Well I better get the house cleaned up a bit. Just need to put up the rest of the laundry and do tonights dishes.




Amy just came by to get Poochi and I showed her how to do the pool. She is going to keep an eye on things for us.




The next post will be on the road. Yeah!!!!!!




No comments: