Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Disney's crappy WIFI

Ok friends and family. Sorry it has been so long. The wonderful world of disney sucks when it comes to WIFI. They charge you $10 a day and it doesn't even reach the RV. So I have a new revised schedule of posting. I paid the price tonight at 11:00 which gives me 24 hours. I will catch you up todate tonight. And post again tomorrow night. Then I will skip Thursday and post again Friday night and Saturday night. Skip Sunday and post Monday and Tuesday night then it will hopefully be Friday night on our way home. I'm sorry! I loved doing this. It helps me remember everything we did each day. Thanks for your patience!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've missed your frequent posts, but your schedule sounds great. Now I won't worry on days you don't post. :)

Anonymous said...

I was beginning to worry about you. Thought that you had lost your computer.

I checked several times a day and still didn't know where you were and what you was doing.

I am so glad that you have made it to Florida.