Friday, June 10, 2011

Thursday Night Lights

Well after spending most of the day in the hot gym,  Jenni and I made it home.  We relaxed for  awhile and then headed over to the boys baseball game.

I had several people ready to contain me because basically the head coach is an idiot.  That is the nicest form of words I could use.  Tim and him sat my boys because parents had been complaining.  You see his boys are Jenni's age and not that good but they have played second and short every inning we have played.  I understand some of the boys were upset that they didn't get to play but..... my boys have paid their dues.  This is the year my boys should be playing.  They didn't pull the other older boys.  So because he is an ass and played his boys all the time, mine who are actually assets to the team had to sit.  And the most frustrating was Tim went along with it.  So needless to say I was not happy.  Lightning started and the game was called. 

No comments: