Friday, June 3, 2011

Birthday and Anniversaries!

First I would like to wish my beautiful sister Happy Birthday.  Today is also my inlaws 50th anniversary.  It is amazing that they have been married that long.  They both are so young an active.  I have decided they had to have gotten married in grade school.  So here is to all three of you.  May your day be relaxing and may you have many more birthday's and anniversaries.

Today was hot hot hot!  It already seems like July.  Jake, Jenni and I headed to the office to make a couple of shirts.  We cleaned a little too.  It was nice to have all my t-shirts back in order. 

We ate a pizza for lunch and then I smoked Jake at ping pong.  He really needs to practice if he is gonna beat me.  Then we headed over to the pool.  There wasn't quite as many people at opening time as there was yesterday but it quickly filled up again.  I bet there was at least 60 people.  So glad it is open again.  I overdid the sun today though.  I have a nice pink glow.

We headed home about 4.  Took showers and are now getting ready for Jenni's game in Medford.  The boys won last night.  The opponent was ahead till the last inning.  But the boys scored two for the win.  Jake struggled pitching and got frustrated.  Dustin came in and really fired the ball in two have two innings of three up three down.  It was awesome.

Tim started (finally) fixing the windows on the inside.  He has been putting perfa tape and mud .  So glad to see that getting done.  I was really beginning to feel like I lived in the ghetto trash house.

No comments: