Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My personal challenge!

So today I'm giving myself a challenge.  To blog everyday for a month.  If I complete my task, I'm going to get myself something exciting.  (Actual item yet to be determined!)

Summer is in full swing.  Today finds me cleaning the kitchen.  Yes it really needed cleaning.  Then Jake, Josh, and Jenni wanted waffles so we dirtied it up again.  They were yummy though.

Jessi missed out because she is off driving at drivers ed.  I don't think it has hit me that she will be getting her permit in two months and 8 days!  YIKES!!!  I sure feel for coach having to drive with her.

We have been ball gaming too.  All four kids had games last night.  Jessi said she had a really good hit.  The boys and Jenni lost their games.  I didn't see the boys game but Jenni and the girls played really well.  We held a much older team to only two runs and we lost by 1. 

No comments: