Thursday, June 2, 2011

Pool Opening!!!!!

Today is Tim's long day.  So being the loving wife I am I cooked him waffles and coffee.  Jessi and Shealynn had to be at drivers ed at 8 this morning.  So they got waffles too.

The other kids and I got around for the first day the local pool was open.  There were about 75 people there.  It was exciting because it has been closed the last two years. 

Then my precious child Jessica lost her drivers ed card that said she had completed the course.  I mean really we are talking 4 blocks and she looses it.  GEEEEEEZZZZZ!!!!!  So we had to hunt coach down and have her fill out another one. 

The boys have a baseball game tonight at Garber.  Jake should get to pitch.  Can't wait to watch!

Oh yeah I cooked spaghetti for dinner.  The kids gobbled it up. 

No comments: