Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 8 - And Again Baseball

Ethan was up with Tim again.  I think they kind of like getting up together.   The rest of the boys slept till about 10.

We decided since the boys had a baseball game at 6:30, we wouldn't go swimming today.  So the day pretty much consisted of playing the wii and playing with all the playdoh Kati gave them.  This present wasn't so bad.   It was so hot I didn't even let them go outside. 

We got around and headed to the ball park.  It was so hot!  Grandpa Bill had brought lots of gatorade and ice water.  The boys would wrap headbands around their necks.  They got third place in the tournament.  Good job guys!


It was so neat.  Today my boys asked how much longer they would be here.  I figured because they were tired of them.  I said only a couple more days.  They both said they wished they could stay all summer.  Made my heart melt.

No comments: