Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tony's Pizza Even Tasted Good

OK you know you are exhausted when even Tony's Pizza tastes good. Sometimes I wonder what I was thinking when I wanted to make t-shirts.

Don't get me wrong, I like the extra money it provides but I sure get tired! And when this project is done I have about 4-6 more that people want. So I worked all evening on the shirts and came in and Jessi had made Tony's pepperoni pizza. It was a little cold but it was good. I had two pieces and then sat down to check the computer. Of course the kids are arguing and fussing. Jake tells me now that he has homework. Why didn't he tell me on Friday? I guess why didn't I ask?

So much for a weekend on the farm. I'll hit the ground running again tomorrow. I still have those 111 shirts to finish!

1 comment:

chadandkimi said...

I love pizza, and YES even Tony's pizza is yummy somedays. hence the need for running in my comment to your Track Meet post. :)