Saturday, March 28, 2009

Blizzard Conditions

Wow I have lived through so many blizzards and didn't even know it!

They have forecast for several days now the impending storm that is going to dump 12-18 inches of snow in our area. As of this morning there is only a dusting on the ground where I am. It is snowing a little more now but if this is a blizzard what are the real snow storms I've been in.

I guess being a weatherman you are allowed a few missteps occasionally. This however is way off. To be honest I am very disappointed. I was looking forward to some good deep wet snow where we could go sled down the overpass. We have been here three years and I can only remember one snow that was deep enough to do that and we didn't go.

Nothing like playing in the snow until you are soaked and freezing. Of course we still don't have a fireplace in this house so there goes the other half of the fun (warming up by the fire).

Fortunately we still have electricity but the satellite kind of stinks. We aren't getting it at all in the living room and my room only has a few channels and it pixels in and out. So I guess we will have to communicate with each other YIKES!!!!

Jessi has been training Roxi to sit, lay, high five and hugs. She is really doing well. They are so cute. Buddy will do everything but the hugs part.

Have a happy snow day!

No comments: