Saturday, March 28, 2009

Ok maybe it is a blizzard!

Well I can eat my words when I need to and oh my am I chewing right now. It is snowing and blowing. As some of you know we are the proud family of a bottle calf. It's mom was old and had to be put down after giving birth. The calf if so cute! Anyway we had put off going out to feed her so here Jessi Tim and I go heading out with the bottle of milk.

The snow was blowing so hard that it felt like little pins hitting my face. You can still see so it isn't snowing that much but what is coming down sure did sting. Thank goodness the little stinker came walking up to us when we showed her the bottle this time. For the last three days we would have to corner her to get her to take it. I guess waiting till 11:15 to feed her she was pretty hungry!

No comments: