Friday, March 27, 2009

Today

Boy has it been a long time since I have posted. I guess we have been busy!

Today was pretty hectic as usual. I have been working on a 350 shirt order. Tim and Jenni helped me today.

We are waiting on the big snow storm so we had to get everything rewinterized. What a pain!

We have a bottle calf that I hope survives the cold snap. Her mother was really old and she had problems a week after giving birth. The vet tried to help her but they had to put her down so we are feeding this calf twice a day. Which doesn't seem nearly enough but what do I know. She still won't come up to the bottle we have to corner her and then she will eat.

I haven't taken any photos in several days and I'm really missing it.

Maybe tomorrow with the foot of snow we are supposed to have.

No comments: