Sunday, August 10, 2008

Home Sweet (stinky) Home


Ok I know what you are all thinking. I'm sad to be home and I think it stinks. Actually it is the more literal sense of the word. Yes we came home to a refrigerator that had quit. I'm guessing somewhere around the first week of our trip. The person who was supposed to be watching the house shall remain nameless but apparantly she didn't come in to check. All dogs are alive so I know they were fed. The pool had evaporated so much water the pump was running on air. Not sure if it will work or not yet. Great to depend on people isn't it.

So we spent about 3 hours getting the rotten food out of freezer and getting whole refridgerator out of house. It was absolutely gross!!!!!

We made it home ok. No problems with the RV. We can't wait for our next trip. We would like to go to a lake or campground close in the next few weeks. We all just love travel and the time we spend together. Back to normal here though. Kids all went to their rooms. Boys playing the wii. Jenni whining to me about wanting something to snack on. Back to normal for sure.

Tim has already gotten on the computer and ordered our photopass CD. There were some great shots on it. I'm glad to be home but sad also.

Thanks for following along. I'll post more pictures in the next few days.

No comments: