Saturday, August 9, 2008

Almost home!


Saturday, August 9

We got started this morning around 8:15. We headed out and had a beautiful drive up through Mississippi.

I actually drove for about a third of the day. Yeah me!


We ate in the RV. The kids really want to drive on home tonight but we stopped in Fort Smith, Arkansas.

Tim picked this place tonight. Park Ridge RV Campground. It at least has cable and wifi. It could be a really cute place. there is a family that runs it and they live in a house on the grounds. It really has potential. I at least feel safe here unlike last night.
I think we are all ready to get home. The kids start school next week and we have quite a bit to do to get ready for that. Tim even commented tonight about how much he has enjoyed this trip. I am so glad we were able to take it. We have made memories that will last all of us for a lifetime.

I hope you have enjoyed the posts. Again I am sorry about the last week. I wrote everyday on the computer but I just couldn't find the energy to go up to the WIFI hotspot at 1:00 a.m. Thanks for reading and caring and praying for us on our journey. We love you all!

No comments: