Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hello!

Well I guess this first post will be to establish some goals of this blog. This will be a place for me to post the happenings of my life. To highlight my children's activities and be a great place to document the things we do.


We live in a farm house about 20 minutes outside of Enid, Oklahoma near the small town of Garber population approximately 800. It is a warm and friendly little town that supports the school like none other that I have ever seen. We moved here 2 1/2 years ago and were welcomed. It made the move so much easier on me and the kids.


I do have to admit I hate living this far from Enid. I have always been very active in volunteer and social organizations and living this far out you really start to think about the gas and time it takes to go back and forth. I really miss that aspect of my life. For the most part now my life consists of only the kids activities. Such a huge change for me.


Well that's it for the first post. I look forward to sharing my life in a small town.

No comments: