Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 2, 2012

Well today was a busy day already!  I started cleaning out our room.  I'm tired of my bedroom acting as our laundry room.  We only have a hall where the washer and dryer are so all the dirty clothes end up in my room on the floor.  So I spent the morning sorting and cleaning on my room in between running Jessi back and forth from the gym. 

The afternoon was full of Jessi's basketball game against Dover.  Wow have the mighty fallen.  I know it has been 20 some years since I was in high school but Dover was always a power house.  Either we are really really good or they are really bad.  We won 70 something to 20 something.  Jessi did an amazing job!

Next we headed home for the OSU BCS Fiesta bowl game!  What a game!  It was tied with 3 seconds left and their kicker missed his field goal to win the game.  Overtime it went.  Stanford had the ball first.  Kicker misses again.  We march down the field and make our field goal to win the game.  So exciting!



Tim and I finished my movie transfer project.  Now all those movies that took up so much space fit in two zipper pouch cases.  It is awesome. 

No comments: