Sunday, January 1, 2012

1st day of 2012!

What a great way to start the year.  We met the new year with friends at our house and the birthday boys had friends over.  It was good to be surrounded by good friends.

Jake and Josh's birthdays were pretty low key.  We didn't even have a family party.  I will have to plan something for them later this month. 

The rest of the day was spent relaxing and I started a small project.  We have several hundred movies that have been stored away out in the barn.  It has been frustrating because you could never get one to watch.  We had discussed putting them in the zipper disc holders several years ago but Tim didn't like the idea of throwing away the cases.  But after a year of not having access to them I decided to go for it.  We had four boxes full of movies.  I have filled one 280 disc folder and will probably fill half of another.  I have three bags of trash full of the cases.  Hopefully we will use the movies now. 



No comments: