Friday, January 9, 2009

Ball Games!

This week has been full of basketball games. Jessi was in a tournament which they won in Covington Douglas. Thank goodness it was close. The high school team (where Jessi is a manager) is in a tournament in Morrison. We go this afternoon at 3:00. Then they will have another game tomorrow sometime.

I think next week slows down. It is homecoming though so we will be busy with that.

The new puppy Buddy is doing great. He eats like a champ and plays like you would not believe. The kids all play with him. He chases a ball and pulls on the rope deal. This is what a puppy should be like.

I haven't heard from Angie the lady who has Bella since Wednesday. I'm sure she is fine. She really seemed to know what she was doing.

Well I have a luncheon and have the ballgame this afternoon so I better get ready.

1 comment:

TravelinGranny said...

I am so very excited that Jessica's team won the tournament. I wish that I could have been there to enjoy all of the excitement. You should be very proud of all of your kids. I know that I am proud of them. They are going to be terrific people, just give them some time.