Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 8 - My mother

Today I am thankful for my mother!  She was not always there for me as a child but she has more than made up for it with my kids.  She is at almost every event they participate in.  She has put her life on hold to take care of her mother, my grandmother, in her old age.  I know grandma wouldn't still be with us if not for my mom.  She takes my kids to the broadway musicals which gives them a view into a world bigger than Enid/Garber, Oklahoma.  She is always there to support any direction I decide to go.  For this and so much more (the fact she gave birth to me) I am so thankful for my mother!

1 comment:

TravelinGranny said...

I am so very proud of you. The day that you were born my whole world got better. Yes, I regret what I did miss in your life and can never make that up to you. Thankfully we have moved on and have become friends.

I love each one of your children, individually, with all my heart and I am so glad that I can watch you and Tim raise your children. It's a grandmothers greatest joys in life.

You are a good mother to your kids, and I couldn't ask for a better daughter.